Friday, September 10, 2010

Countdown to Cameroon: 5 Days

Yo Guys,

I leave for Cameroon in just five days, so life has been a little nuts.  Here is the abridged list of current life highlights: packing, more packing, eating cheese, packing, buying a cool light up pen that slays all microbes in my water, packing, consuming massive amounts of Mexican food and margaritas, packing, attempting to teach 6 am spin classes on Fridays, slamming Bertuccis to my face, printing out a ridiculous amount of documents from Peace Corps, and more packing.

This is just my test run, so I really have nothing else I want to blather about just yet, but please please please keep in touch.  If you ever get super bored check out what randomness I have to say here. I'll try to keep you on your toes with my captivating tales.

Keep it real on the other side of the Atlantic...I'll try not to send too many hurricanes your way.

Mucho love,
Meg

1 comment: